Vision & Mission
BUILDING SOIL, BUILDING COMMUNITY – EDUCATION THROUGH CULTIVATION
A thriving, regenerative and just food system that supports the health of all components of our environment.
- To grow healthy food where people live.
- To increase access to healthy food by offering practical ecological farming education.
- To connect people with the food they eat, the people who grow it, and the community they are part of.
- To provide legitimate solutions to meet today’s social, economic and environmental food security challenges.
We work to achieve this by
- Growing tonnes of healthy, organic food and plants for our local community
- Building upon the success of our business model and providing green jobs
- Providing training and education through volunteer and internship opportunities, workshops, school parternships and tours
- Advocating for food justice in Victoria by participating in municipal policy development and mobilizing community to demand change
If this Mission and Vision speaks to you, and you’d like to get involved or learn more, please contact us, come out and volunteer, or book a tour!